Indoor Air Quality Services in Van Nuys, CA
Give us a call today: 818-780-0701
The Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical team is the group that you can turn to when you want expert indoor air quality care. The proper indoor air quality care makes any space more efficient and comfortable. We’re a team who can handle your indoor air quality services because:
- Our technicians are professionally trained, background checked, and drug-free.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We have a consistently high rating with the BBB.
We’re proud to say that we’re a family-owned team. We’re not just referring to the founders of Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical either. We’re talking about the members of our team—we have two father and son technicians on the team.
Call our certified service technicians for exceptional customer service!
What Are Signs That I Need to Improve My Indoor Air Quality?
LA is not exactly known for its fresh air, and the combination of high temperatures with pollutants and allergens can leave even cooled rooms feeling a bit stuffy. Make sure you heed such warning signs. If you notice that your allergies hit you hard when you’re indoors, or you can see plumes of dust, dander, and other debris coming out of your ductwork, then you probably need some assistance.
Our Range of Indoor Air Quality Products and Services
If you find that your indoor air quality is lacking, then don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re happy to speak with you in detail about what types of indoor air quality products and services would best meet your needs. There are numerous solutions out there that can dramatically improve the cleanliness of your indoor air in Van Nuys, and thus the overall health of your home.
- Air Filtration Systems: One of the best ways to approach cleaning up your indoor air is with a professionally installed and serviced air filtration system. These systems use one or more filters to remove particles from your air as it passes through the HVAC system. They cover your entire indoor space.
- Air Purifiers: If you’re concerned about airflow efficiency, then an electronic air purifier may be a better option. These systems also remove noxious particles from your indoor air, but they do so with an ionization chamber that forces particles to collect on a plate within. It filters your air without blocking airflow.
- UV Air Purifiers: If you’re particularly worried about the presence of biological contaminants in the home, then you may want to focus your indoor air quality efforts on them. We offer excellent UV air purifiers throughout the Van Nuys, CA area, and we use only high quality equipment.
- Duct Sealing: Your ducts are an essential part of your entire HVAC system, and central air units, heat pumps, and furnaces simply cannot function without them. If you want to ensure that your ducts are effective and efficient, then make sure you consider professional duct sealing from Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical.
- Insulation Services: If you want to make sure that your home is energy efficient, you need to start with professionally installed insulation. We not only install HVAC systems, but we also ensure that your home is insulated because there’s little point in cooling or heating a drafty home.
Schedule Indoor Air Quality Services in Van Nuys and the San Fernando Valley
To improve your indoor air quality for a healthier home, call the HVAC team at Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical today! We can help to install, replace, repair, or maintain your Van Nuys indoor air quality systems.
Call Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical today for all of your indoor air quality service needs in the Van Nuys, CA and the San Fernando Valley area.