AccuClean Air Filtration System Services in Van Nuys, CA
Give us a call today: (818) 446-2099
At Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical, we only align ourselves with brands we truly believe in. One of the systems that we stand by is the AccuClean™ air filtration system from American Standard that can remove up to 99.98% of allergens and air pollutants from a home. It's certified allergy and asthma friendly and verified as a zero ozone product.
- We’re a family-run and family-oriented team.
- Our technicians are professionally trained, background checked, and drug-free.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We want your home to have the healthiest air quality possible, which is why we use products like AccuClean™. If you want to find out more about this air filtration system or our other options for better indoor air quality, reach out to us today.
Call our certified service technicians for exceptional customer service!
Is the Air Quality in Your Home Top-Notch?
You’d be surprised—and not in a good way—to discover how many contaminants might be circulating through the air of your house. For example: in just one year, over 40 pounds of dust can accumulate in a typical Los Angeles house. And there’s plenty more along with the dust: dander, lint, dust mites, smoke, volatile organic compounds, and bacteria are among the pollutants found in numerous homes just like yours. It takes a powerful indoor air quality system to combat pollutant levels like this. Fortunately, we’ve discovered an air filtration system with the necessary capabilities…
How American Standard AccuClean™ Filters the Air
We’ve found that the AccuClean™ Air Filtration System from American Standard is one of the best options on the market for improved indoor air quality. The AccuClean™ technology provides a level of cleaning many times more powerful than the best HEPA room appliance and a hundred times more effective than standard one-inch filters or ionic-type room appliances. This powerful air cleaning system works in three stages:
- A pre-filter catches larger particles so the rest of the system will last longer.
- A charged corona field ionizes the particles to ensure maximum amount of captures in the next stage.
- Cleanable collection cells, composed of 10,000 polypropylene "flutes," create a huge surface area to trap the tiniest pollutants.
Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning & Electric is proud to serve Sherman Oaks, California and other surrounding areas.
- Canoga Park
- Granada Hills
- Lake Balboa
- North Hills
- North Hollywood
- Panorama City
- Porter Ranch
- San Fernando Valley
- Sherman Oaks
- Silver Lake
- Studio City
- Toluca Lake
- Universal City
- Valley Village
- Van Nuys
- Winnetka and Woodland Hills
have pledged my loyalty to Kilowatt. I won't even bother with anyone else. Thanks!- Shannon M.
Give them a chance to earn your business, you won't be disappointed!!- Brian Z.
Very personable, friendly, courteous and helpful. Gave me an estimate that was not exceeded at the end.- Marty L.
Wow!! My mom's AC went out on the hottest holiday weekend. I called dozens of AC companies, left messages and no return calls.- Robin L.
Our team is proud to help with Spanish services.
Do weekdays not work for you? We can see you on the weekend!
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.
The Powerful Benefits of AccuClean™
The AccuClean™ Air Filtration System is superior to most other air filtration products on the market. Here are a few of the superb benefits of this system:
- Better Filtration: AccuClean™ can trap particles down to 0.3 microns and remove 99.98% of allergens from the filtered air. This makes it more powerful than HEPA filters without creating any blockage to your HVAC system.
- Asthma and Allergy Friendly: AccuClean™ is certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America® as suitable for people who suffer from asthma and allergies. Only products scientifically proven to reduce exposure to asthma and allergy triggers receive this certification.
- Zero Ozone Verification: AccuClean™ has been verified by Intertek Sustainability as a zero ozone product, which means its ozone emissions are below federal US requirements. In fact, AccuClean™ has an ozone output ten times lower than FDA requirements.
- Easy Maintenance: AccuClean™ has reusable filters that only need occasional cleaning.
To find out more and to schedule installation of an AccuClean™ Air Filtration System, get in touch with our team at Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical today.
Learn more about all of the services we offer.