Indoor Air Quality
- Electrical Installations
- Electrical Repair
- Attic Fans
- Ceiling Fans
- Circuit Breaker
- Electrical Wiring
- Electrical Rewiring
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Surge Protection
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- GFCI Outlet Installation
Whole House Generators
- Battery Storage and EV Charging
American Standard Customer Care Dealer – Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical
From your first meeting to installation and follow–up, our independent American Standard Customer Care Dealers are here to make your decision comfortable and worry–free. Our program is made up of handpicked dealers who are ready to listen, evaluate and find solutions that work smarter for you and your home.
- Of the Highest Standing: Dealers are picked to be Customer Care Dealers because they have a proven commitment to excellence, product knowledge and customer service
- Trained Specialists: We’re committed to understanding our latest technology, making sure you receive a system that achieves maximum efficiency, reliability and comfort
- Your Opinion Matters: Our Customer Care Dealers are always looking for ways to improve our customers’ experiences. At the heart of the Customer Care program is the homeowner satisfaction survey. This is the best way to gauge the dealer’s commitment to your satisfaction
- Look for the Badge: If your dealer is wearing a Customer Care Dealer badge, it means you’re working with the finest heating and air conditioning professionals in the business
Upgrade your home’s HVAC system with an American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer who’s as concerned about your family’s comfort as you are.
In July 2014, readers of a national product testing and research magazine rated American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning’s air conditioners and heat pumps as the most reliable brand among leading manufacturers.