It wasn’t long ago that the idea of providing central heating and cooling to a home without using ductwork was unthinkable. Even if you didn’t have a heating system that used ducts, there was still the AC. Unless you wanted to use window units—not an attractive or effective alternative—your home needed extensive ductwork for central comfort.
But the increasing popularity of ductless mini split systems has changed this. If you are looking for a way to heat and cool your home without needing and inch of ductwork, this is the choice for you. Plus, ductless mini splits offer a number of terrific advantages:
- Heating and cooling: Ductless mini splits are a type of heat pump. That means you don’t need a separate air conditioner and heater. Your year-round comfort is taken care of with a single installation.
- Space-saving: Without ductwork or a single large indoor unit, you’ll save space. The necessary air handlers are small units housed high on the walls where they won’t get in the way.
- Money-saving: If you’re tired of high heating and cooling bills, you’ll love ductless systems. They don’t lose or gain heat through lengths of ducts, and their smaller motor parts require less power to run.
- Zone control: Each of the air handlers in a ductless mini split heat pump works independently of the others. You only need to heat/cool rooms that are occupied. This means better comfort, and it also cuts down on energy expenditure.
- Easy to install: Although you shouldn’t install a ductless system on your own, it’s a fast and easy job for professionals to do.
We’re the people to call for ductless mini split heat pumps installation. We have 26 years of experience, and we’re a thriving business—not simply somebody with a P.O. Box and a truck.
Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical offers service to North Hollywood, CA and throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. Call our friendly technicians 24/7 for exceptional customer service!