We wanted to share a message from our team to our beloved community members and customers. Not just concerning heating and air conditioning but as a neighbor and a friend.
Our team is healthy and taking all the recommended precautions. But it looks like there may be a bumpy road ahead and some of us are more vulnerable.
We are in this together.
You have our number, please don’t hesitate to call and ask for help if you are confined to your home. Service to our community has always been our calling and we intend to let that same purpose guide us through these uncertain times.
Courage is contagious.
Here are the safety precautions that we are taking:
- No handshake policy in effect.
- All technicians are supplied with hand sanitizing gel and use it throughout the day.
- We are wiping down workspaces, devices, and vehicles with Clorox sanitizing wipes.
- Techs wear booties upon entering the house.
- We held a safety course on proper handwashing for our staff.
- Techs wear masks.
- We have instituted a 6′ minimum personal space rule with everyone that we come in contact with including other team members.
If you or anyone in your home is experiencing any symptoms, please call our office prior to your appointment so we can reschedule.