We are enjoying a beautiful spring season this year, with clear sunny days and temperatures right in the sweet spot for comfort. True, most of us are enjoying it through the windows of our homes, but it’s still great weather, even for sunny Southern California.
This idyll is also the time to schedule an HVAC tune-up to prepare for the hot weather that’s not far off. California never gets summer breaks from summer weather. Regular spring maintenance is an essential job to make summer as trouble-free as possible for your home cooling, and also as inexpensive as possible.
Where Do You Find an HVAC Tune-Up?
Right here! You must have a North Hollywood, CA, HVAC contractor do the service, and most HVAC companies offer the work. But not all HVAC contractors are the same. Fortunately, you’ve come to a contractor with a long history of quality service to Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. We offer membership in a maintenance program that delivers the finest in HVAC tune-ups and inspections during the year. It includes your air conditioning and heating system.
When you join, you’ll receive many special benefits:
- Regular reminders so you don’t forget to schedule the service when it’s due.
- 20% discount on necessary repairs.
- Priority scheduling so you receive service first over non-members.
- The opportunity to participate in outrageous dollar deals.
Those are bonuses. The big benefits are from the tune-ups our technicians do for you. When you keep up with regular spring maintenance for your air conditioner, here’s what you’ll get:
- Preservation of the warranty for the air conditioner. Most manufacturer’s warranties for AC stipulate that the warranty is void if the system doesn’t receive professional maintenance on an annual timetable. You don’t want to lose the protection of the warranty on your cooling system!
- A significant reduction in repair needs. The majority of malfunctions that affect air conditioners can be prevented thanks to inspections and tune-ups. Technicians can also detect repair issues when they’re small so they cost less to fix.
- Better system energy efficiency. The SEER rating for your AC (its efficiency rating) will drop each year that the system misses maintenance. This means you’ll pay more to get the same cooling results. Maintenance helps the air conditioner keep its SEER rating for most of its service.
- On the topic of service life, an air conditioner can only reach its manufacturer’s expected lifespan if it’s annually maintained. If it misses maintenance, the AC may need to be replaced years early—and that’s an expensive “fix.”
- The capacity of the air conditioner will be higher. You can anticipate the air conditioner will do the job necessary to keep the house warm without starting to lose power and leave hot spots in rooms.
- Finally, tune-ups give you peace of mind—something you can never put a price tag on. As the hot summer weather hits, you’ll feel relaxed knowing your air conditioner has the best chance of sailing through the summer without problems.
Call our friendly technicians 24/7 for exceptional customer service! Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical provides AC and heating service for Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.