What do you think the weather will be like this summer in Southern California? It seems like a silly question—it will be mostly hot, like it is every summer. But we ask this because people sometimes take for granted how they’re able to make it through the regular summer heat each year, and that is their home air conditioning systems. Try to picture this summer without a reliable AC working to cool down your house. It’s not an attractive picture. But it’s what might happen if your air conditioner doesn’t receive its regular maintenance service during spring.
Spring has only just started, and April is the ideal time to arrange for your air conditioning maintenance in Studio City, CA. This is usually one of the least busy periods for HVAC technicians since we deal with fewer cooling or heating emergencies, and that makes it easy for you to schedule a convenient maintenance visit with our team. You can join our HVAC maintenance program and enjoy great regular service for your AC as well as special membership benefits.
The Big Benefits of Maintenance
It’s easy to let a job like maintenance slip for a year, or two, or three … but you shouldn’t miss any year. Maintenance is one of the best services you can have for your AC as well as your comfort and how much you spend on it.
Here are the biggest benefits of having air conditioning maintenance done each spring:
- Preserve the warranty: Most air conditioning equipment warranties require a regular schedule of maintenance to keep the warranty valid. You don’t want to lose this important consumer protection because of maintenance neglect.
- Lower utility bills: When an air conditioning system is allowed to wear down year after year without a professional tune-up and cleaning, it will expend more energy to run. This drives up your utility bills needlessly. With maintenance, you’ll keep those bills low and under control.
- Prevent surprise breakdowns: Honestly, an AC breaking down because it isn’t maintenance isn’t a “surprise.” It’s much more likely to happen! Maintenance prevents a failed AC when you need it the most—and that also means it comes with peace of mind.
- Extend equipment life: You want to get the most years possible from your AC, and maintenance is the best path to that. Without maintenance, your air conditioning system is far more likely to need to be replaced years early.
- Reduce repairs: Maintenance prevents more than 50% of the repairs an air conditioner may need during its service life. Think of how much that ends up saving you!
Join Our Maintenance Program
We offer different tiers of our maintenance program depending on how many systems you want to be covered. Under all programs, you’ll also receive 20% off any necessary repairs, priority scheduling, and the opportunity to participate in our outrageous dollar deals. But the best benefit of all is having an AC system that will keep taking care of you and your family year after year.
Call our certified service technicians 24/7 for exceptional customer service! Kilowatt Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical serves Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.