Over time, our air conditioners here in the LA area take a beating. They endure high temperatures, and they run constantly for much of the year. It’s important that your system be routinely maintained after installation to ensure that you get the most from your AC. But no matter how hard you attempt to prevent air conditioning problems from developing with your cooling system, there will come a time when you need to have your system serviced.
Here are some popular reasons to give us a call. We’ll have your system back up in no time at all.
- Loud and unruly tone. Like most mechanical systems, air conditioner tend to get slightly louder as they grow older, but if it sounds like your system noise has increased more than a few decibels, then it could be an indication of a serious problem. It’s always a good idea to refer any problems to an HVAC technician, even if only to get some peace of mind.
- Weird noise. If you notice that your system has started making a strange noise, and you can tell it’s not part of the normal operation of your AC, then it’s likely a problem that can be dealt with. Grinding, buzzing, banging, and hissing are all signs of trouble. Make sure that you hire a pro to have your system checked out.
- High energy bills. Another indication that you have a cooling problem is inefficiency. If you find that your energy bills are suddenly out of control, then it’s often an indication that your refrigerant is low or that it needs to be professionally cleaned.
- Inadequacy. Don’t settle for anything less than your absolute comfort. If you find that your cooling is inadequate for any reason, then that’s enough to warrant repair. So long as your system was appropriately sized and installed carefully, it should be sufficient on even the hottest days.
- Uneven cooling experience. If one area of your home is cooler or hotter than the others, then you might have something wrong with your ductwork that needs professional attention.
Kilowatt can provide a solution to any cooling problem that you may have so don’t hesitate to reach out to our professionals today for air conditioning repair service in Los Angeles.